Option 1: Routes Dashboard
Navigate to the K3 Routes dashboard. When you hover over a Route a menu bar will appear at the bottom of the Route icon.
The menu bar helps you to reach the Route modules your User has permission to view.
Option 2: Route Drop-Down
Locate the Route drop-down menu at the top of the screen and begin typing the Route name or select the Route from the available options in the drop-down menu.
The Routes menu in the left navigation bar helps you to select the modules your User has permission to view.
- Data Stream: View real-time streaming and historical data that has flowed in this Route since it was created.
- Fields: View, add, and edit the Source and Target fields that are defined for the Route.
- Mappings: View, add, and edit streaming Mappings that are applied to incoming data.
- Rules: View, add, and edit conditional statements that can transform incoming data.
- Route Config: View and edit properties associated with Source and Target Adaptors.