Starting the Route creation process
- Navigate to the K3 Routes dashboard.
- Click the floating action button (+) at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The adaptor selection view or start the configuration process
Select the Source and Target Adaptors
- Select the Source Adaptor for your new Route
- Select the Target Adaptor for your new Route
- Once you've selected Source and Target Adaptors you'll be taken to the Adaptor configuration view
Complete Adaptor Configuration
- Enter the Route Name at the top of the New Route page.
- Fill out the Source Adaptor configuration fields. Not all fields are required - follow the link at the bottom of this section for more information on various types of Adaptors.
- Select the Target Adaptor tab and fill in the configuration fields.
- Click the Create button to save your Route configuration. K3 will initiate the process of consuming from the Source Adaptor and sending output data to the Target Adaptor.