- Can I use a Passthrough mapping to move data from one data type to another? No. Data types in a mapping MUST always match. You will notice for example that when you select an Integer or "int" the selection for the target automatically filters just "int" targets.
- What do I do if I need to change a data type? For example, change "int" to "string" Go to the Fields Screen. Find the field value you would like to change. By Clicking on it you will notice a button. Click on the Pencil button and change the data type to the one you desire.
- How do I delete a Passthrough mapping? Simply hover over the mapping. A will appear on the mapping. Click "Delete Mapping" to completely delete the mapping.
- What happens if I accidentally delete a Passthrough Mapping. Don't worry. Pass through mappings are easy and quick to create.
- Is there any difference between doing Passthrough Mappings from the Mapping or Fields screen? No.
Passthrough Mapping FAQs
Updated Jul 17, 2019