- Can I create one:many or many:many value mappings? Yes! for example a one:many operates as if A then B and C where B and C are both simultaneously set upon A occurring. This is a common setup and can be done simply by adding more column headers (Fields) .
- Do value mappings need to be the same data type? i.e. string? Yes.
- How do I delete a Pass Thru mapping? Simply hover over the mapping. A trashcan icon will appear on the mapping. Click "Delete Mapping" to completely delete mapping.
- What happens if I accidentally delete a value mapping? Don't worry. Simply navigate to the Audit Trail and copy the deleted values. Re-paste CTRL+V them in to a new mapping.
- Is there any difference between doing Passthrough Mappings from the Mapping or Fields screen? No.
- Can I change the data type of a field, if the field is used in a mapping/rule? No.
Value Mapping FAQs
Updated Jul 17, 2020